Art of the Skeptic




Now many of you will quickly learn from my blog that I am extremely difficult to please. I will settle for almost nothing short of perfection. In addition to that I require a great deal of evidence to accept anything as fact, especially if it's something like ghosts or telekinesis (at this point, I don't believe in either, though they would provide a neatly fitting explanation to many phenomena) So, I will start a post "series" I ask my readers to give me a link to a Youtube video, picture, or passage, regarding the paranormal. Add it in your comment on this post, and I will form my analysis on it. Now I'm not going to say ANYTHING is REAL, but I will tell you what flaws I see with it, and whether or not it is obviously fake. So, please comment with a link to a video of some paranormal phenomena, and I'll take a look!


The Skeptic's Signature


4 comments:

Dalf said...

Hum... I don't believe in ghosts either. At least not in the traditional sense of ghosts.
I think they're prankster spririts of some sort. I highly doubt anyone "decides to hold on to earth" or something like that. I mean, I know I wouldn't!
/rant

MadnessCore said...

Don't have a video or pic right now, but really interested

MortHD said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI

It's not paranormal. but I'd say a cause for skepticism.

Kyle said...

I try to hold things I read and see to a higher standard as far as making sure what I accept as reality is, in fact, real, too. Interesting idea for a series. If I come across something like that as I surf the web I'll pass it your way for sure. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top
The Art of the Skeptic is a blog where the authors look at any and all offered conspiracies, paranormal phenomena, etc. From a highly skeptical point of view. The subjects can range from the Illuminati, to musicians, to JFK Assassination. This skepticism allows readers to get a second opinion on the subject of their choice, one with a highly critical eye. Readers are encouraged to submit ideas via the comment form to have it analyzed.